RadioBanter

-   -   electronic timetable (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40779-electronic-timetable.html)

txm February 21st 04 05:04 AM

electronic timetable

Hi All

I wonder if any electronic versions of shortwave timetables are available.
I prefer MS Excel or Psion Sheet but Palm is also fine.

Thanks!

txm

Gavin Jacobs February 21st 04 08:48 PM

txm,
Have a look he
http://www.ilgradio.com

You need two parts:
1) the data files; updated ~ 2 per year
2) a program to display the data

If you are familiar with Excel, you can just import the data file and then filter/sort however you like.
If you have a TenTec RX320, there is a program that integrates nicely he
http://gniephaus.tripod.com/software.html (caution: numerous pop-ups here; arghhh!)

Gavin