RadioBanter

-   -   3.306 Mhz is Zimbabwe for sure (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40812-3-306-mhz-zimbabwe-sure.html)

Ken Wilson February 22nd 04 02:33 AM

3.306 Mhz is Zimbabwe for sure

After several days.... I finally heard a positive ID for Radio Zimbabwe
3.306 Mhz at 0227 UTC. The ID was in English. Nice signal tonite using USB.

Using the TenTec Paragon & Wellbrook K9AY loop tonite.

73, Ken

N8KDV February 22nd 04 02:37 AM

Ken Wilson wrote:

After several days.... I finally heard a positive ID for Radio Zimbabwe
3.306 Mhz at 0227 UTC. The ID was in English. Nice signal tonite using USB.

Using the TenTec Paragon & Wellbrook K9AY loop tonite.

73, Ken

Just checked the frequency at 0235 and they are running S8-9 here in AM. Nice
signal, good modulation.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B