RadioBanter

-   -   6925 Voice of Pink Poopah? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40884-6925-voice-pink-poopah.html)

N8KDV February 25th 04 01:05 AM

6925 Voice of Pink Poopah?

Not to sure of that ID, but hey!, they're on 6925 AM with a killer
signal.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Diverd4777 February 25th 04 01:18 AM

Yep !

at 01:15, Picking them up in NYC
- Sounds like Australian Diggery Doo Music..
- Mixed in with Something else..
Vocals by Bork ??

Dan

N8KDV February 25th 04 01:18 AM

-=jd=- wrote:

On Tue 24 Feb 2004 08:05:44p, N8KDV wrote in message
:

Not to sure of that ID, but hey!, they're on 6925 AM with a killer
signal.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Was that the ID right after the end of the "Pink Panther Theme"?
A static crash moofed everything after, "You are listening to the voice of
static..."

Over in FRN it is said that it's Pink Panther Radio. I did hear them say
something a bit different. Voice of Pink Poopah, or Voice of Pink Poobah.... who
knows!

Coming in poor to fair here in Ga.

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

Dxluver February 25th 04 03:05 AM

Not to sure of that ID, but hey!, they're on 6925 AM with a killer
signal.

Missed em' Steve.at 0300UTC :-(