RadioBanter

-   -   Trade Dell Latitude PIII for HF Receiver (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40913-trade-dell-latitude-piii-hf-receiver.html)

Rigali5 February 27th 04 02:23 AM

Trade Dell Latitude PIII for HF Receiver

Please email with info.

Brenda Ann February 27th 04 05:04 AM

"Rigali5" wrote in message
Please email with info.

How about a few details of what you have and what you are looking for??

donutbandit February 27th 04 08:28 AM

"Brenda Ann" wrote in
:

Please email with info.

How about a few details of what you have and what you are looking for??

And where you are? Shipping would be a major concern.

I would trade my DX-440 (Sangean ATS-803A) for a P3 at about 800 MHz, 256M
RAM.

Rigali5 February 27th 04 09:25 PM

Does this mean I'm going to get a ticket ?
Come on guys, get real !

Frank Dresser February 27th 04 10:07 PM

"Rigali5" wrote in message
Does this mean I'm going to get a ticket ?
Come on guys, get real !

A ticket? This Dell laptop is the Flying Dutchman of
rec.radio.shortwave.

I fear I may live to curse the day I laid eyes on the thing.

Frank Dresser