RadioBanter

-   -   Liypn's eBay Store (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40939-liypns-ebay-store.html)

Corbin Ray February 28th 04 04:31 AM

Liypn's eBay Store

A request was made for me to post the link to Liypn's eBay store, where they
sell Degen and other Chinese-made radios through eBay. This was where I
bought my two Degen 1102s. My experience with him has been very positive.

Here's the link:

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=68650377&ssPageName=L2

Sanjaya February 28th 04 11:11 AM

"Corbin Ray" wrote...
[snip]
Here's the link:

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=68650377&ssPageName=L2

This works too
http://stores.ebay.com/id=68650377

AC Smith February 29th 04 09:34 PM

"Sanjaya" wrote in message thlink.net...
"Corbin Ray" wrote...
[snip]
Here's the link:

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=68650377&ssPageName=L2

This works too
http://stores.ebay.com/id=68650377

Just put an order in for my black Degen 1102. Liypn is a great
businessman and has great customer service. Anyone wanting an
authentic 1102 at a great price with great service should not hesitate
to go to his store and pick up your 1102... or one for someone who you
think might be interested in getting into radio.

acs