RadioBanter

-   -   Pirate 6925 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40944-pirate-6925-a.html)

N8KDV February 28th 04 02:07 PM

Pirate 6925

Pirate on 6925.4 at 1403... ID'd as something ...International. Didn't
catch it in the fade.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Volker Tonn February 28th 04 02:34 PM

N8KDV schrieb:

Pirate on 6925.4 at 1403... ID'd as something ...International. Didn't
catch it in the fade.

Maybe it's Radio Rainbow International?
No idea where the location is. They are sending offshore.
Could not catch them here in Germany 'til now.
They have been announced started 2 weeks ago on 3937 +-3khz.
Their eMail is:
I got an email on 15th of february from their technicians Ben and Nick
that they were testing around 3925.

Volker

N8KDV February 28th 04 02:36 PM

Volker Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

Pirate on 6925.4 at 1403... ID'd as something ...International. Didn't
catch it in the fade.

Maybe it's Radio Rainbow International?

I rather doubt it... propagation, propagation, propagation.

I've heard Radio Rainbow here on 3937.

RedOctober90 February 28th 04 08:43 PM

N8KDV wrote in message ...
Volker Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

Pirate on 6925.4 at 1403... ID'd as something ...International. Didn't
catch it in the fade.

Maybe it's Radio Rainbow International?

I rather doubt it... propagation, propagation, propagation.

I've heard Radio Rainbow here on 3937.

No idea where the location is. They are sending offshore.
Could not catch them here in Germany 'til now.
They have been announced started 2 weeks ago on 3937 +-3khz.
Their eMail is:
I got an email on 15th of february from their technicians Ben and Nick
that they were testing around 3925.

Volker

I heard it as well... Radio Pigmeat International.

N8KDV February 28th 04 09:34 PM

RedOctober90 wrote:

N8KDV wrote in message ...
Volker Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

Pirate on 6925.4 at 1403... ID'd as something ...International. Didn't
catch it in the fade.

Maybe it's Radio Rainbow International?

I rather doubt it... propagation, propagation, propagation.

I've heard Radio Rainbow here on 3937.

No idea where the location is. They are sending offshore.
Could not catch them here in Germany 'til now.
They have been announced started 2 weeks ago on 3937 +-3khz.
Their eMail is:
I got an email on 15th of february from their technicians Ben and Nick
that they were testing around 3925.

Volker

I heard it as well... Radio Pigmeat International.

Thanks, seems as though every time he'd ID it would be in a fade, or I stepped outside for a
smoke!