RadioBanter

-   -   Now on 3927khz (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40952-now-3927khz.html)

Volker Tonn February 28th 04 10:35 PM

Now on 3927khz

Dutch pirat station. If conditions are right reception in US should be
possible....

Volker

N8KDV February 28th 04 10:46 PM

Volker Tonn wrote:

Dutch pirat station. If conditions are right reception in US should be
possible....

Volker

Only a het here. Is that Radio Spaceman?, or someone else?

N8KDV February 28th 04 11:00 PM

N8KDV wrote:

Volker Tonn wrote:

Dutch pirat station. If conditions are right reception in US should be
possible....

Volker

Only a het here. Is that Radio Spaceman?, or someone else?

Apparently Radio Spaceman is being heard on the East Coast. It will be a bit
before the band opens up here farther west. Sunset here isn't until 6:32 PM
EST.

Unfortunately I have to leave here about then.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Volker Tonn February 28th 04 11:11 PM

N8KDV schrieb:

Apparently Radio Spaceman is being heard on the East Coast. It will be a bit
before the band opens up here farther west. Sunset here isn't until 6:32 PM
EST.

Unfortunately I have to leave here about then.

Yes, it is Radio Spaceman. He just got a phone call from a listener in
US not sure if NYC or NY-state.

Volker