RadioBanter

-   -   Quantum Loop Purchase (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40969-quantum-loop-purchase.html)

RonH February 29th 04 07:25 PM

Quantum Loop Purchase

I have been emailing Radioplus about price and delivery of a Quantum Loop.
No response in 3 weeks. Are they still in business?

RonH

B Banton February 29th 04 09:04 PM

They don't make it anymore. Get one from China.

GrtPmpkin32 February 29th 04 10:45 PM

They don't make it anymore. Get one from China.

There's a Chinese-made Quantum Loop antenna?
Linus

RHF February 29th 04 11:58 PM

= = = "RonH" wrote in message
= = = hlink.net...

I have been emailing Radioplus about price and delivery of a Quantum Loop.
No response in 3 weeks. Are they still in business?

RonH

RGH,

Did you try the "Radio Plus+" WebSite ?

The new URL is: "DXTools.Com" vice 'dx-tools.com'
RADIOS+PLUS= http://www.dxtools.com/index.html

Please Note Gerry Thomas' [KB4JFM] 'new' eMail Address:

~ RHF
..
..