RadioBanter

-   -   Alex Jones schedule change (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40992-alex-jones-schedule-change.html)

Frank Dresser March 1st 04 05:55 PM

Alex Jones schedule change

Alex Jones started a new show today on WWRB but the show cut off after
about 10 minutes. Tuning around, I found Alex on Brother Stair's usual
daytime hangout at 9475. WWCR is only carrying 2 hours of the three
hour Alex Jones show.

http://infowars.com/listen.html

Brother Stair has been bragging that he's been able to get shortwave
time at a rate as low as 7 or 8 dollars an hour, but part of the deal is
he might get bumped out some of his timeslots.

Frank Dresser

WShoots1 March 2nd 04 07:23 AM

I caught the second hour of Alex Jones' show on 9475 today (Monday), after
hearing nothing on the WWRB freqs.

I wonder if Alex is sick again? His show today was, at least the second hour
was, a repeat from last week.

Bill, K5BY