Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 2nd 04, 07:05 AM
Dxluver

Default Does anyone know anything about this product?

At Radio Shack, they have this pait of phones that are 99.99 that are made out
of titanium. They fit super and definitely 'felt' expensive. Anyone with any
experience with these. Would they be good for DXing?

I have the Optimus Pro40's and have worn out the inside foam part so I have
black electrical tape nicely encircled into it. But I definitely need some
news phones, and I looked at the others and they were junk except this one
pair.

Figures it's made out of titanium and cost $99.99
Is there something I should look at in the specs to bring back to the group?