RadioBanter

-   -   4.869 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41071-4-869-a.html)

Maximus March 5th 04 04:09 AM

4.869

4.869 03:56 spanish broadcaster good signal not in Passport. Possibly a
Guatemalan ?
Strength and Honor

Tony Meloche March 5th 04 05:42 AM

Maximus wrote:

4.869 03:56 spanish broadcaster good signal not in Passport. Possibly a
Guatemalan ?
Strength and Honor

Unless it's something new, (which it could well be, of course) the
only broadcasters I can pin to that frequency anywhere are Sri Lanka and
Indonesia. Positive it was Spanish?

Tony

Maximus March 5th 04 03:50 PM

Yes I am s; that is what has me frustrated. I saw the sme listing in
Passport. I've checked elsewhere, but
could not find anybody. I suspect it is another religious broadcaster. I had
a hard time reading them, but I thought I heard the word "Coban" which is a
Guatemalan religious broadcaster, but could not find their listing in recent
issues of Passport, and I know I have heard them before. I hope somone can
snag an ID.
Thanks everyone.

Strength and Honor

"Tony Meloche" wrote in message

Maximus wrote:

4.869 03:56 spanish broadcaster good signal not in Passport. Possibly a
Guatemalan ?
Strength and Honor

Unless it's something new, (which it could well be, of course) the
only broadcasters I can pin to that frequency anywhere are Sri Lanka and
Indonesia. Positive it was Spanish?

Tony

News==----

Newsgroups