RadioBanter

-   -   Pirate on 6.925 ( friday) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41088-pirate-6-925-friday.html)

Diverd4777 March 5th 04 11:44 PM

Pirate on 6.925 ( friday)

at 23:45 UTC
Very weak signal here in NY

Eddie Haskel March 5th 04 11:53 PM

I'm hearing a weak signal with Wolfman Jack...weird!
"Diverd4777" wrote in message
at 23:45 UTC
Very weak signal here in NY

Diverd4777 March 6th 04 12:12 AM

In article , "Eddie Haskel"
writes:

I remember listening to him on XERB....

Heard his story one day on " Imus "
Hysterical..!

An American Legend...

(Has a cameo in " American Graffiti" by George Lucas )

Eddie Haskel March 6th 04 12:15 AM

His real name was "Bob Smith"....the guy was a legend in his own time.We all
miss him dearly. He even did a cameo appearance on "married with
children"..was VERY funny....

Diverd4777 March 6th 04 12:55 AM

Heard he was a car thief in Brooklyn in his yout

- his heart attack =
One more reason for "watching it"

he is sorely missed by All - Knowlegable - Americans..
&
The Story of him Shaking down all the Bible Thumpers
broadcasting out of Mexico Is Hysterical ! ! !

Dan ( May re-rent DVD of " american Graffiti" to see him again..

" Shep" on 7.415