RadioBanter

-   -   Pirate:6925 Message from Mars (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41112-pirate-6925-message-mars.html)

N8KDV March 6th 04 09:42 PM

Pirate:6925 Message from Mars

Can't recall right offhand which station broadcasts the Message from
Mars but they are on 6925 at 2140.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

N8KDV March 6th 04 10:58 PM

Undercover Radio on 6925 again at 2256 with the Message from Mars.

Gregg March 7th 04 01:56 AM

Behold, -=jd=- signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

I caught that broadcast yesterday evening and sent an email in at the
end of the broadcast. I just received an email confirmation from "Dr
Benway" that "A special QSL will be on it's way"...

If it contains white powder, don't panic - that's just the good Dr.'s
heroin. LOL!!

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*