RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Sawa Schedule (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41114-re-radio-sawa-schedule.html)

J999w March 6th 04 11:41 PM

Radio Sawa Schedule

Off topic I know, but these can also be had via C band satellite with digital
perfect stereo. Makes for neat listening at all hours.

jw
wb9uai

tommyknocker March 7th 04 01:44 AM

J999w wrote:

Off topic I know, but these can also be had via C band satellite with digital
perfect stereo. Makes for neat listening at all hours.

jw
wb9uai

Wouldn't that be the feeder signals from VOA studios (who AFAIK still
controls Radio Sawa) to the various MW and SW transmitters?

Michael Bryant March 7th 04 05:11 AM

Thanks, Steve. The updated list is very useful.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

J999w March 7th 04 11:00 AM

J999w wrote:

Off topic I know, but these can also be had via C band satellite with

digital
perfect stereo. Makes for neat listening at all hours.

jw
wb9uai

Wouldn't that be the feeder signals from VOA studios (who AFAIK still
controls Radio Sawa) to the various MW and SW transmitters?

That would be my guess too.

jw
wb9uai