RadioBanter

-   -   NIM Busters message board goes down yet again! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41191-nim-busters-message-board-goes-down-yet-again.html)

Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord March 10th 04 02:14 AM

NIM Busters message board goes down yet again!

Please note: I have not made a complaint to have it TOS'ed. I am happy to
see this happen. You cannot stop me.

Someone named "Sledgehammer" is making death threats to me on message boards.
He home board is the NIM Crown board.

http://www.eboards4all.com/467671/

Another message board on Network 54, that needs to taken down as well is at:
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/257147

Thanks to those who have given me some support here.

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/