RadioBanter

-   -   Because I Got High-Michael Bryant (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41219-because-i-got-high-michael-bryant.html)

Chandler7600 March 12th 04 03:06 AM

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:25:25 -0500, N8KDV

No, I'm not trying to be like Bryant... That would be absurd and sick...

- But it might be a step up !

( GONNGGGGGG! ! ! ! ! )

Michael Bryant March 12th 04 03:12 AM

From: DxAce

Should I go back and catalog all your recent spelling errors Retard?

A ton of errors...

But that's the danger of your strategy 'Ace Retardo'. One mistake on your part
is all that's necessary to highlight your moronic hypocrisy!

Thanks for providing a constant stream of humor!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

DxAce March 12th 04 03:15 AM

From: DxAce

Should I go back and catalog all your recent spelling errors Retard?

A ton of errors...

But that's the danger of your strategy 'Ace Retardo'. One mistake on your part
is all that's necessary to highlight your moronic hypocrisy!

Thanks for providing a constant stream of humor!

At least I provide a constant stream of humour Fat Boy, whilst you provide a
constant stream of lies!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Vietnam Veterans Against Kerry

Tracy Fort March 12th 04 05:28 AM

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:34:26 -0500, N8KDV
wrote:

Tracy Fort wrote:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:25:25 -0500, N8KDV
wrote:

Steve,
Why do you keep posting with two different names?

I'm trying to be like Bryant?

Ohhh....OK!

Tracy

RHF March 12th 04 06:49 AM

MWB & N8KDV,

In this case the Both of You are... Two Much :o)

to, Too. TWO ! - Say the Least ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ...

From: N8KDV

Here's a tip for ya Brian... you want to be a good dx'er? If the answer is
yes, then don't spend to much time here.

Since you seem to think anyone that makes a typing or spelling mistake is such
a gigantic retard, I thought I'd point out that 'to much' really ought to be
'too much.'

What a friggin' idiot retardo.... ;-)

Dxluver March 12th 04 08:41 AM

It's like, I don't care about radio man,
Roll another blunt, Yea (ohh ohh ohh)

Unbelievable....lol.