RadioBanter

-   -   Michigan Quarter (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41248-michigan-quarter.html)

Tracy Fort March 12th 04 11:00 PM

Michigan Quarter

Have you seen one up there yet Steve? I'm still looking down here.

Tracy

N8KDV March 12th 04 11:01 PM

Tracy Fort wrote:

Have you seen one up there yet Steve? I'm still looking down here.

I haven't seen one yet though a friend over by Detroit said he had one
the other day.

I'll check at the bank tomorrow.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

longwave March 13th 04 05:08 AM

N8KDV wrote:

Tracy Fort wrote:

Have you seen one up there yet Steve? I'm still looking down here.

I haven't seen one yet though a friend over by Detroit said he had one
the other day.

I'll check at the bank tomorrow.

Is that the one with the militia man on it?

Tony Meloche March 13th 04 05:29 AM

:

N8KDV wrote:

Tracy Fort wrote:

Have you seen one up there yet Steve? I'm still looking down here.

I haven't seen one yet though a friend over by Detroit said he had one
the other day.

I'll check at the bank tomorrow.

I got one the other day at work out of a vending machine - of all
places.
I don't collect them, but my wife does.

Tony