RadioBanter

-   -   sangean ats 505p (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41286-sangean-ats-505p.html)

Kevin Hillegas March 14th 04 07:16 PM

sangean ats 505p

What quality is the SSB function on this receiver?

I see it has a single bandwidth.

ac-acadaptor March 14th 04 09:48 PM

0------*--------------------------10

Based on nothing more than ownership of the topic of discussion...

WA4009SWL March 14th 04 10:01 PM

From: "Kevin Hillegas"

What quality is the SSB function on this receiver?

I see it has a single bandwidth.

I found the radio to be a decent performer for shortwave broadcast and
mediumwave DX. I found the SSB to be disappointing and very difficult to use.

I gave the radio to a friend in Kansas who was interested in learning about
shortwave.

Michael Bryant