RadioBanter

-   -   6925kHz @ 00:25 UTC - ID'd as "Grass Cutter Radio" (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41630-re-6925khz-%40-00-25-utc-idd-%22grass-cutter-radio%22.html)

Pirate Bill March 30th 04 02:12 AM

6925kHz @ 00:25 UTC - ID'd as "Grass Cutter Radio"

What was that he said about N8KDV? Its weak here...

Bill
"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. 203...
Still has a solid signal and the music levels aren't over-driven
- at least, here in Atlanta it sounds ok...

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

Michael Bryant March 30th 04 04:16 AM

From: "-=jd=-"

Still has a solid signal and the music levels aren't over-driven
- at least, here in Atlanta it sounds ok...

It should be solid....the signal's from some folks I know in Carrollton, GA....

Did you hear what they said about N8KDV?!!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

MnMikew March 30th 04 07:53 PM

From: "-=jd=-"

Still has a solid signal and the music levels aren't over-driven
- at least, here in Atlanta it sounds ok...

It should be solid....the signal's from some folks I know in Carrollton,

GA....

Did you hear what they said about N8KDV?!!

Gee, I wonder where they would get the idea to say something about Steve?

Michael Bryant March 31st 04 03:37 AM

From: "MnMikew"

Gee, I wonder where they would get the idea to say something about Steve?

I dunno. Perhaps Mr. Lare has offended more folks with his "love god" attitude.

N8KDV March 31st 04 10:57 AM

From: "MnMikew"

Gee, I wonder where they would get the idea to say something about Steve?

I dunno. Perhaps Mr. Lare has offended more folks with his "love god" attitude.

You must have spent all day coming up with that Fat Boy!

Bryant boggles!