RadioBanter

-   -   Did You Know (OT) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41761-re-did-you-know-ot.html)

Michael Bryant April 3rd 04 06:35 PM

Did You Know (OT)

From: (RHF)

The fastest growing meth trends in the nation?

MWB - Are You Speaking from First-Hand-Knowledge :o)

Check the Salt Lake Tribune. And, yes, I am speaking from First-Hand knowledge.
I spent thousands of my own money getting people into rehab to help them escape
the tendrils of the worst drug in America.

It's so enlightening to watch you engage in the tactics of innuendo.

Again, you are a HYPOCRITE.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV April 3rd 04 06:39 PM

From: (RHF)

The fastest growing meth trends in the nation?

MWB - Are You Speaking from First-Hand-Knowledge :o)

Check the Salt Lake Tribune. And, yes, I am speaking from First-Hand knowledge.
I spent thousands of my own money getting people into rehab to help them escape
the tendrils of the worst drug in America.

Can you document that? Or are you just talking out your ass?

Can you document that you've never shared your drugs with others?

If questioned, what do you think Hallmeyer might say?

Michael Bryant April 3rd 04 06:42 PM

From: N8KDV

If questioned, what do you think Hallmeyer might say?

Why don't you ask him, you moron?

N8KDV April 3rd 04 06:45 PM

From: N8KDV

If questioned, what do you think Hallmeyer might say?

Why don't you ask him, you moron?

May just do that!

May talk to a few others too!

Interesting what filters in through the grape-vine.

Michael Bryant April 3rd 04 06:50 PM

From: N8KDV
Date: 4/3/04 12:45 PM Eastern

May just do that!

May talk to a few others too!

Interesting what filters in through the grape-vine.

Given your recent detective work on the exact percentage of my Cherokee
ancestry, this should be very entertaining!

N8KDV April 3rd 04 06:53 PM

From: N8KDV
Date: 4/3/04 12:45 PM Eastern

May just do that!

May talk to a few others too!

Interesting what filters in through the grape-vine.

Given your recent detective work on the exact percentage of my Cherokee
ancestry, this should be very entertaining!

Of course Fat Boy... I was right wasn't I?

Michael Bryant April 3rd 04 06:59 PM

From: N8KDV

Of course Fat Boy... I was right wasn't I?

Right about what? That the exact percentage of my Cherokee blood is ambiguous,
but significant?

You are always right in your own mind.

N8KDV April 3rd 04 07:02 PM

From: N8KDV

Of course Fat Boy... I was right wasn't I?

Right about what? That the exact percentage of my Cherokee blood is ambiguous,
but significant?

You are always right in your own mind.

Of course... the fact is though you can't seem to make up yours!

RHF April 4th 04 12:43 AM

= = = ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote in message
= = = ...
From:
(RHF)

The fastest growing meth trends in the nation?

MWB - Are You Speaking from First-Hand-Knowledge :o)

Check the Salt Lake Tribune. And, yes, I am speaking from First-Hand knowledge.
I spent thousands of my own money getting people into rehab to help them escape
the tendrils of the worst drug in America.

It's so enlightening to watch you engage in the tactics of innuendo.

Again, you are a HYPOCRITE.

MWB - Why Thank You Very Much
Coming from such and 'expert' practitioner as yourself.
This is truly a High Compliment.

fir ~ RHF (nphdr)
"The Hypocrite" bestowed by MWB
..