RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) A Very Sad Letter (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41779-re-ot-very-sad-letter.html)

Brian Hill April 4th 04 04:09 PM

(OT) A Very Sad Letter

Good one Steve :)

Burr April 4th 04 05:01 PM

Someone is posting it to the scanner group.

I thought I posted that here two months ago!

As a father it sure upset me until I got to the end and yes, it's sad
that something like that would happen to any family for any reason.
He can be a proud father, can't he! If I cost one of my sons life I
would want to die.

N8KDV April 4th 04 05:04 PM

Burr wrote:

Someone is posting it to the scanner group.

I thought I posted that here two months ago!

As a father it sure upset me until I got to the end and yes, it's sad
that something like that would happen to any family for any reason.
He can be a proud father, can't he! If I cost one of my sons life I
would want to die.

You're right Burr... even despotic leaders have feelings.

I'm sure he is sad over the loss of his sons. I hope the Great Spirit watches
over them all.

Brian April 4th 04 05:08 PM

I have to admit I got a good chuckle out of that, thanks.

Brian

Brian Hill April 4th 04 05:34 PM

"Burr" wrote in message
Someone is posting it to the scanner group.

I thought I posted that here two months ago!

As a father it sure upset me until I got to the end and yes, it's sad
that something like that would happen to any family for any reason.
He can be a proud father, can't he! If I cost one of my sons life I
would want to die.

Sadam is a coward. You kill my kids and its automatic battle to the death.