RadioBanter

-   -   What is this signal on 6943? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41838-what-signal-6943-a.html)

Dan April 7th 04 02:36 AM

What is this signal on 6943?

I hear these occasionally. It goes BEEP BEEP BUUUZZZZ, BEEP BEEP BEEP
BUUZZZZ.

It repeats this over and over. Some kind of data transmission?

Dan

Drake R8, Radio Shack DX-440,
Grundig Satellit 650, Satellit 700, YB400
Tecsun PL-230 (YB550PE), Kaito KA1102
Hallicraters S-120 (1962)
Zenith black dial 5 tube Tombstone (1937)
E. H. Scott 23 tube Imperial Allwave in Tasman cabinet (1936)