RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Sony SW Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41872-fs-sony-sw-radio.html)

Bobsprit April 9th 04 03:50 AM

FS: Sony SW Radio

NO RESERVE on this one!

RP Jones April 9th 04 04:25 AM

NOT FOR SALE, It's EBAY YOU ASS !
USE FA: !

AOL user....figures !

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
NO RESERVE on this one!

LewBob April 10th 04 04:24 PM

"RP Jones" wrote in message
NOT FOR SALE, It's EBAY YOU ASS !
USE FA: !

AOL user....figures !

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
NO RESERVE on this one!

Why are so many people so mean-spirited and condesending? Seems like there
should be a polite way to make the point.

LewBob April 10th 04 10:31 PM

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Sat 10 Apr 2004 11:24:13a, "LewBob" wrote in
message nk.net:

"RP Jones" wrote in message
NOT FOR SALE, It's EBAY YOU ASS !
USE FA: !

AOL user....figures !

{snippage}

Why are so many people so mean-spirited and condesending? Seems like
there should be a polite way to make the point.

Tis' the nature of usenet to include those types of posters. It has been
said that those personality types are lashing out against their personal
history of "being bullied" and now receive some satisfaction in bullying
others, albeit vicariously via usenet...

Or it could be that the original poster was begging for it. I guess it all
depends on your viewpoint...

-=jd=-

Oh well, I guess it's a reflection of an angry society out there in the real
world. Too bad, though. Usenet wasn't that way when it was in its infancy.

LewBob

N8KDV April 10th 04 10:42 PM

RP Jones wrote:

NOT FOR SALE, It's EBAY YOU ASS !