RadioBanter

-   -   Sony AN-1 Manual needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41903-sony-1-manual-needed.html)

Mike April 10th 04 01:53 PM

Sony AN-1 Manual needed

Anyone have a spare copy for the above or know where I could possibly find
one?

TIA

Mike

Mark S. April 12th 04 06:49 AM

Mike wrote to rec.radio.shortwave on Sat, 10 Apr 2004 12:53:17 GMT, the
following ...
Anyone have a spare copy for the above or know where I could possibly find
one?

TIA

Mike

Hello,

I can send it as an attachment or to one of the binaries new groups.
The file siz is about 250 K.
It's just the users manual.

Mark S.