RadioBanter

-   -   Latvian Caroline programming (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41911-latvian-caroline-programming.html)

Michael Bryant April 11th 04 03:23 AM

Latvian Caroline programming

LATVIA As previously advised, there will be special programming on the
Ulbroka SW tx in Latvia on Sunday 11th April to mark the 40th birthday of
Radio Caroline. We now have the full schedule for that day on 9290 kHz:

0900-1100 UTC Radio Caroline with Rob Leighton
1100-1400 UTC Radio Caroline Station Manager Peter Moore and Eric Wiltsher
delve into the Caroline archives
1400-1700 UTC European Music Radio with Tom Taylor
1700-1900 UTC Mi Amigo Radio
(Thanks Roy Sandgren; via Andy Sennitt-HOL, DXLD Apr 6, via WDXC)

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Simon Mason April 11th 04 06:45 PM

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
LATVIA As previously advised, there will be special programming on the
Ulbroka SW tx in Latvia on Sunday 11th April to mark the 40th birthday of
Radio Caroline. We now have the full schedule for that day on 9290 kHz:

Been booming in here all day, got the lot on minidisc.

--
Simon Mason
Anlaby