RadioBanter

-   -   Troll (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41926-troll.html)

Burr April 11th 04 07:51 PM

Troll

Troll Troll Troll your post gently across the list, Steve, Mickey &
Tracy were are you today.

Burr
Troll-Prof

Telamon April 11th 04 08:39 PM

In article ,
Burr wrote:

Troll Troll Troll your post gently across the list, Steve, Mickey &
Tracy were are you today.

I'd go with the "SATELLITE 800" thread where someone has just
countermanded some of Mikeys long held contentions on the SAT 800 and
Mike wants to know where he lives. The thread looks ripe for trouble to
me.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Brian Hill April 11th 04 10:34 PM

"Burr" wrote in message
That's to far back up the list. maybe they could move down here where
it's not so hard to keep up!!!

Burr

Telamon wrote:

I'd go with the "SATELLITE 800" thread where someone has just
countermanded some of Mikeys long held contentions on the SAT 800 and
Mike wants to know where he lives. The thread looks ripe for trouble to
me.

Hey Burr! Why was the math book so upset?

Brian

Michael Bryant April 11th 04 11:19 PM

From: Burr

Telamon wrote:

I'd go with the "SATELLITE 800" thread where someone has just
countermanded some of Mikeys long held contentions on the SAT 800 and
Mike wants to know where he lives. The thread looks ripe for trouble to
me.

Burr,

Please don't requote the garbage Telamon posts. That quote in your post just
shows the LIES that Telamon will spread to new posters. I noticed that someone
talking about SAT800s who was from Louisville had the same name as someone I
went to HS with. I just asked him what part of Louisville he was in and Telamon
makes up insinuations of "trouble brewing."

Just shows what type of people make hundreds of posts calling other people
pathological liars.

Telamon, you really are nothing more than a trouble-making troll.

That's why you're blocked.

So, please folks don't quote the little loser in your posts. Please.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV April 11th 04 11:32 PM

From: Burr

Telamon wrote:

I'd go with the "SATELLITE 800" thread where someone has just
countermanded some of Mikeys long held contentions on the SAT 800 and
Mike wants to know where he lives. The thread looks ripe for trouble to
me.

Burr,

Please don't requote the garbage Telamon posts. That quote in your post just
shows the LIES that Telamon will spread to new posters. I noticed that someone
talking about SAT800s who was from Louisville had the same name as someone I
went to HS with. I just asked him what part of Louisville he was in and Telamon
makes up insinuations of "trouble brewing."

Just shows what type of people make hundreds of posts calling other people
pathological liars.

But YOU are a pathological liar!

Michael Bryant April 11th 04 11:39 PM

From: N8KDV

But YOU are a pathological liar!

And YOU are an employed hypocrite who knows he can't be honest about the last
day he worked.

Because you're lies would become evident.

Best Easter Wishes, Steve.

N8KDV April 11th 04 11:43 PM

From: N8KDV

But YOU are a pathological liar!

And YOU are an employed hypocrite who knows he can't be honest about the last
day he worked.

Hey dumbass, read the posts! I said I worked Thursday! Got it Fat Boy? Read and
comprehend!

N8KDV April 11th 04 11:48 PM

From: N8KDV

But YOU are a pathological liar!

And YOU are an employed hypocrite who knows he can't be honest about the last
day he worked.

Sheeesh... get this guy back on his meds! Now he's saying I am employed!

Sure does boggle the mind!

Did you share an Easter bong with the 'relatives'?

Michael Bryant April 11th 04 11:52 PM

From: N8KDV

Hey dumbass, read the posts! I said I worked Thursday! Got it Fat Boy? Read
and
comprehend!

You said you drove to Ohio. Hardly employment. Strangely, you made plenty of
posts that day.

Comprehension isn't your best friend, Steve.

Volker Tonn April 11th 04 11:53 PM

N8KDV schrieb:

..I worked Thursday....

What do you call "work"?
Others for sure would call that "vacation".
At least it does NOT say you're employed.