Old April 12th 04, 11:35 PM
N8KDV

Diverd4777 wrote:

- Just leaked a Story about North Korea
that was Quashed by all other networks..
Reporters were told " Don't mention This " or else..
Cheney Flying abroad to deal with the crisis;
News black out; .. - Very creepy

The final battle is nigh... grab your tinfoil hats!

Old April 12th 04, 11:48 PM
Stinger

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Diverd4777 wrote:

- Just leaked a Story about North Korea
that was Quashed by all other networks..
Reporters were told " Don't mention This " or else..
Cheney Flying abroad to deal with the crisis;
News black out; .. - Very creepy

The final battle is nigh... grab your tinfoil hats!

This is a funny site about tinfoil hats:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

Be sure to scroll down to see the models, including Elizabeth Hurley.

-- Stinger

Old April 12th 04, 11:53 PM
CommandanteZero

Stinger wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Diverd4777 wrote:

- Just leaked a Story about North Korea
that was Quashed by all other networks..
Reporters were told " Don't mention This " or else..
Cheney Flying abroad to deal with the crisis;
News black out; .. - Very creepy

The final battle is nigh... grab your tinfoil hats!

This is a funny site about tinfoil hats:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

Be sure to scroll down to see the models, including Elizabeth Hurley.

Aluminium is a poor substitute for tin foil...

Old April 13th 04, 08:50 PM
RHF

= = = CommandanteZero wrote in message
= = = ...
Stinger wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Diverd4777 wrote:

- Just leaked a Story about North Korea
that was Quashed by all other networks..
Reporters were told " Don't mention This " or else..
Cheney Flying abroad to deal with the crisis;
News black out; .. - Very creepy

The final battle is nigh... grab your tinfoil hats!

This is a funny site about tinfoil hats:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

Be sure to scroll down to see the models, including Elizabeth Hurley.

Aluminium is a poor substitute for tin foil...

WARNING: Aluminum and Tin Foil Deflector Beanies simply will
NOT get the job done in today's High RFI and EMF Environment.

IASF: Aluminum and Tin Foil are poor substitutes for solid Copper !

The Inverted "CK" Antenna (Patent Pending) is the Ultimate
Solution for All Your Cranial Reception and Cerebral
Interference Needs. CAUTION: When Properly Installed }

"Near Field Mode": "Tune-In-the-Truth"
(What Ever It May Be)

- - - A-n-D - - -

"Far Field Mode": "Tune-Out-the-Absurd"
(I Don't Know What You Call It... But I Know It - When I Hear It !)

YES- The Inverted "CK" Antenna - For that Rumble Bumble in Your Head !

One-Moment-Please:
Time to Check and Adjust my 'Inverted "CK" Antenna'
AHaaa... Now I Am Safe )

NOTE: With the 'Inverted "CK" Antenna' I have been able to Cut My
MEDs in Half: But they still won't let me use sharp objects yet ;-{

OBTW: A Non-Inverted "CK" Antenna when half filled with Ice
makes a great 'Chiller' for a Six-Pak of Beer ;-}

So Say I ~ RHF
The Inventor of the 'Inverted "CK" Antenna'. {Patient Pending ;-}

..
Old April 13th 04, 08:52 PM
N8KDV

Stinger wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Diverd4777 wrote:

[...]

Please email the instructions directly to:

Old April 14th 04, 03:16 AM
RHF

Stinger wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Diverd4777 wrote:

[...]

It Is So Simple to use the 'Inverted "CK" Antenna':

1. Go to your local Flea Market / Swap Meet.

2. Find a "Cazo de Cobre" Copper Kettle [Pot] that will cover
your Head (either partially or completely).

3. Clean it up and Polish it so that it Shines inside and out.

4. Invert the "CK" [Copper Kettle]

5. Place the "CK" on your Head. {Inverted "CK" Antenna}

never mind, - For the Voices and Noise are Gone.

Never Mind. - For the Strange Thoughts and Ideas are Gone.

NEVER MIND! - For Your Reality is with the Boundaries of the "CK" and
within the "CK" Your Mind is Your Own and... That Can Be Frightening !

aci ~ RHF

..
Old April 13th 04, 09:04 PM
N8KDV

Stinger wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Diverd4777 wrote:

[...]

I caught that 'patient pending' part there RHF!

Old April 13th 04, 01:23 AM
Diverd4777

In article , "Stinger"
writes:

Be sure to scroll down to see the models, including Elizabeth Hurley.

-- Stinger

For the life of me I can't figure out
What Hugh Grant was thinking..

Old April 13th 04, 06:48 PM
MnMikew

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
In article , "Stinger"
writes:

Be sure to scroll down to see the models, including Elizabeth Hurley.

-- Stinger

For the life of me I can't figure out
What Hugh Grant was thinking..

You can say that again, yikes!