RadioBanter

-   -   Hey Cousin (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41961-hey-cousin.html)

Burr April 13th 04 05:51 AM

Hey Cousin

Your on the short end of the stick again!!!

Better take the night off and maybe regroup tomorrow.

Cousin,
Bur

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:55 AM

Burr wrote:

Your on the short end of the stick again!!!

How so Cuzz? Hard not to beat a lying Fat Boy!

He doesn't have the PhD... he bitches about listening to the radio...
what good is he?

He's an 'apple' too... what can I say?

Michael Bryant April 13th 04 05:55 AM

From: Burr

Your on the short end of the stick again!!!

Better take the night off and maybe regroup tomorrow.

Thanks for the honest assessment. For your sake, I sure hope Steve's condition
isn't genetic! ;-)

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV April 13th 04 05:58 AM

From: Burr

Your on the short end of the stick again!!!

Better take the night off and maybe regroup tomorrow.

Thanks for the honest assessment. For your sake, I sure hope Steve's condition
isn't genetic! ;-)

Yeah, we all hope the same for your daughter. Is she a pathological liar too?

N8KDV April 13th 04 06:26 AM

Burr wrote:

DON'T GO TO FAR STEVE!

How far should go with an obvious liar and fabricator?

He's worthless.

Well not exactly... he can always serve as a bad example.

Burr April 13th 04 06:36 AM

How in the hell can you all stay up all night??

Good Night,

Burr

Telamon April 13th 04 06:59 AM

In article ,
Burr wrote:

How in the hell can you all stay up all night??

Good Night,

Good night Burr. There will be plenty of flames to read tomorrow.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Frank White April 13th 04 02:51 PM

In article ,
says...

How in the hell can you all stay up all night??

Good Night,

Burr

Maybe he leaves this newsgroup on all night, and
when he gets up to go to the bathroom (as gets
to be more and more frequent the older you get),
he stops on the way back and fires off some posts
before returning to bed.

^_^

FW

N8KDV April 13th 04 03:06 PM

Frank White wrote:

In article ,
says...

How in the hell can you all stay up all night??

Good Night,

Burr

Maybe he leaves this newsgroup on all night, and
when he gets up to go to the bathroom (as gets
to be more and more frequent the older you get),
he stops on the way back and fires off some posts
before returning to bed.

^_^

FW

That's a darn good idea Frank!