RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted Hf Receivers (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41991-wanted-hf-receivers.html)

Rigali5 April 14th 04 09:31 PM

Wanted Hf Receivers

I will buy your radio, only if I can steel it so I can make a huge
profit......JERKS !

Frank Dresser April 14th 04 09:39 PM

"Rigali5" wrote in message
I will buy your radio, only if I can steel it so I can make a huge
profit......JERKS !

Have you ever chromed the radios you steel?

Frank Dresser

Rigali5 April 14th 04 09:42 PM

I you sell me a radio for 2 or 3 hundred dollars less then it's worth, Who's
the fool?

Frank Dresser April 14th 04 09:51 PM

"Rigali5" wrote in message
I you sell me a radio

Huh?

for 2 or 3 hundred dollars less then it's worth, Who's
the fool?

So, do you or don't you chrome the radios you steel?

Frank Dresser

Michael Bryant April 14th 04 09:52 PM

From: (Rigali5)

I you sell me a radio for 2 or 3 hundred dollars less then it's worth, Who's
the fool?

Fine. I've never complained about it before. But when you start strutting and
bragging like Steve Lare, you are the fool.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Gray Shockley April 14th 04 10:02 PM

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:31:15 -0500, Rigali5 wrote
(in message ):

I will buy your radio, only if I can steel it so I can make a huge
profit......JERKS !

If you aluminum it, you can make a larger profit.

However, there may be only one source for you to get
aluminum and that would leave you unprotected.

Gray Shockley
Don't Change Horsemen in
the Middle of an Apocalypse.
- Mrs. Betty Bowers

N8KDV April 14th 04 10:06 PM

From: (Rigali5)

I you sell me a radio for 2 or 3 hundred dollars less then it's worth, Who's
the fool?

Fine. I've never complained about it before. But when you start strutting and
bragging like Steve Lare, you are the fool.

What am I bragging about oh PhD challenged one?

N8KDV April 14th 04 10:07 PM

From: (Rigali5)

I you sell me a radio for 2 or 3 hundred dollars less then it's worth, Who's
the fool?

Fine. I've never complained about it before. But when you start strutting and
bragging like Steve Lare, you are the fool.

I've never bragged about a nonexistent PhD!

Gray Shockley April 14th 04 10:07 PM

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:42:37 -0500, Rigali5 wrote
(in message ):

I you sell me a radio for 2 or 3 hundred dollars less then it's worth, Who's
the fool?

Your school system?

Gray Shockley
For every complex problem there is an answer
that is clear, simple, and wrong. - H. L. Mencken

Frank Dresser April 14th 04 10:37 PM

"Rigali5" wrote in message

[snip]

Sorry, Rigali. I really should read your posts more carefully. I missed
this:

Who's
the fool?

What's
the problem?

He's
got a scratched up S-38.

Why's
my radio so scratched up?

I don't know
why people store their radios so carelessly.

Tomorrow
might be a good day to get my radio chromed, instead of just painted.

Today
I just don't have the money to get the radio plated.

Naturally
I'd be happy to sell you the S-38 for $200 to $300. As is.

Frank Dresser

Being a good straight man, I'll leave the last line to you.