RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Slovakia International definitely to stop shortwave broadcasts (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41993-radio-slovakia-international-definitely-stop-shortwave-broadcasts.html)

Mike Terry April 14th 04 10:05 PM

Radio Slovakia International definitely to stop shortwave broadcasts

Media Network has received the following from Pete Miller of Radio Slovakia
International's English Service:

"Sadly the rumour is true - Radio Slovakia International is ceasing all
shortwave broadcasting from May 1st. An absolute tragedy as Slovakia has
such a poor profile worldwide, and our programmes bring in many tourists to
the country. As you can imagine we are not a happy bunch."

(Media Network)