RadioBanter

-   -   Diego Tower-Diego Garcia (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42008-diego-tower-diego-garcia.html)

N8KDV April 15th 04 01:14 PM

Diego Tower-Diego Garcia

Diego Tower on Diego Garcia up on 13254 here this morning at 1209.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

N8KDV April 16th 04 02:43 AM

Jim Douglas wrote:

OK missed them again. I have been monitoring a few days back on the freq's
that you had posted by no luck yet. Is it the tower talking to planes
coming/going or ??

Mostly it seems to be aircraft coming, they give them weather and runway
instructions. At times they are in contact with aircraft traversing the area.

I also heard them on later this afternoon.