RadioBanter

-   -   Say Frank (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42030-say-frank.html)

Burr April 16th 04 05:15 AM

Say Frank

I guess your not voting Republican????

You going with the turn coat?

Burr

Michael Bryant April 16th 04 11:37 AM

From: Burr

You going with the turn coat?

The turncoat with three Purple Hearts?

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Michael Bryant April 16th 04 11:38 AM

From: Burr

I guess your not voting Republican????

You going with the turn coat?

Oh, I see. You're going with the one that went AWOL. Too much sun must do
horrible things to your head....

N8KDV April 16th 04 11:46 AM

From: Burr

I guess your not voting Republican????

You going with the turn coat?

Oh, I see. You're going with the one that went AWOL. Too much sun must do
horrible things to your head....

He was never AWOL Fat Boy!

Your PhD however still is....

Michael Bryant April 16th 04 11:55 AM

From: N8KDV

He was never AWOL Fat Boy!

Your PhD however still is....

Well, your job is certainly AWOL.

N8KDV April 16th 04 12:02 PM

From: N8KDV

He was never AWOL Fat Boy!

Your PhD however still is....

Well, your job is certainly AWOL.

I'm just enjoying my time off Fat Boy! Don't you wish you could enjoy
yours?

Your time off from work is fraught with worry over that pesky PhD.

RHF April 16th 04 03:11 PM

MWB,

John Kerry's Purple Hearts: Three and Out ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
http://www.planetside-universe.com/f...ad.php?t=21587
http://www.insightmag.com/news/2004/...t-656749.shtml

The Boston Globe "Kerry Faces Questions over Purple Hearts"
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/..._purple_heart/
by Michael Kranish, Globe Staff | April 14, 2004
* Kerry declined to talk to the Globe about the issue during
the preparation of the Kerry biography.
? WhaT is Kerry Hiding ?

SHADES OF WATERGATE - (CNN) FBI documents about FBI Surveillance
of John Kerry in the early 1970s have been stolen, according to
their owner, a historian who lives near San Francisco, California
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/03/27/kerry.documents/
- It was a very clean burglary.
- They didn't break any glass.
- They didn't take anything like cameras sitting by.
- It was a very professional job.
* Kerry, who obtained his personal FBI files years ago,
knew of the surveillance, but the VVAW files obtained
by Nicosia detail more Extensive Surveillance than
the Senator from Massachusetts might have realized.

A Vet Questions John Kerry's Military Service
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=12272
http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp

JOHN KERRY, WAR HERO - NOT !
http://www.nypost.com/seven/04152004...rial/18819.htm
* Presumptive Democratic presidential candidate John F. Kerry
has never been forthcoming about how he earned three Purple Heart
medals in Vietnam - and the reason for his reticence appears now
to be coming clear.
* Kerry's commanding officer at the time, retired Lt. Cmdr.
Grant Hibbard, told The Boston Globe that Kerry basically
awarded himself a Purple Heart after receiving a superficial
scratch in what Hibbard said was not even a firefight.

Navy Commanders to Cast Doubt on Kerry's War Record
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...4/234750.shtml

Kerry's War Wound Called 'Fingernail Scrape'
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...4/103222.shtml

PETITION - To Open-Up Senator John Kerry's Military Medical Records
http://www.petitiononline.com/kerryrec/petition.html
* We the American Voting Public have the right to Know the Truth.
* Bush open-up his Military Records - What is Kerry Hiding ? ? ?

Vietnam Veterans Against John Kerry
http://www.usvetdsp.com/main.shtml

Who is John 'f' Kerry ?
http://www.vote-smart.org/bio.php?can_id=S0421103
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/spe...tes/kerry.html
http://mensnewsdaily.com/archive/p/p...wlik021104.htm
http://www.americandaily.com/item/4840
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politic...rryprofile.htm

Just the Facts ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ...
From: Burr

Frank White April 16th 04 03:17 PM

In article ,
says...

I guess your not voting Republican????

If Bush fires Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, and all the other
idiot Neo-Cons who got us into this situation, and instead
gets intelligent advisors around him who can turn things
around and keep the U.S. from being the butt of jokes and
hatred world wide, I would consider it. Despite that keeping
him in office will leave us with some major liabilities
from his previous mistakes.

I have nothing against Bush personally, or even with many of
his policies. It's his ineptness that enrages me.

You going with the turn coat?

I was unaware Benedict Arnold was running...

I'm not especially thrilled at the idea of someone who
protested the war in Vietnam by throwing away what he
inititally claimed were the medals he'd gotten in the
war, then later revealed were actually those of another
anti-war vet and he still had HIS medals hanging on his
wall, prominently. But the system isn't giving me a
lot of choice, here.

Especially since the Liberatarians HAVEN'T chosen a
candidate, yet... :(

FW

Burr April 16th 04 03:30 PM

Say Mr. Master Bater, ah Master Debater, are you going to change sides
and support my position?

Burry

Frank White April 16th 04 04:38 PM

In article ,
ocom says...

From: Burr

I guess your not voting Republican????

You going with the turn coat?

Oh, I see. You're going with the one that went AWOL. Too much sun must

do
horrible things to your head....

Dubya may NOT have gone AWOL, actually. I ran across a suggestion
recently that he may have run afoul of the Human Reliability
Program, a little known Air Force program during the 70s where, if
they had reason to think you did drugs, alcohol, or might be psycho
enough to plow one of their planes into the ground if they let you
take it up, you were grounded - no discussion - until they
resolved the issue. And maybe put on the fast track for a
dishonorable discharge.

And that would have been about Dubya's 'party hardy, dude!'
period...

I can see Bush senior getting on the phone the moment Junior
got grounded and getting his medical and service records
sealed for all eternity, and Bush II assigned to non-flight
duties to keep him from being booted out of the Air Force
in a way that would end his political career before it even
started. And of course the sealed records would leave a hole
in his service time that couldn't be explained...

Something to think about. It is important to be fair, after
all.

FW