RadioBanter

-   -   Bryant is a Chimp (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42043-bryant-chimp.html)

N8KDV April 16th 04 07:29 PM

Bryant is a Chimp

Michael W. Bryant is the laughingstock of Weber State...

They think he is hilarious and said it was 'typical of Bryant to lie'.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Call em... check it out!

Michael Bryant April 16th 04 07:37 PM

Michael W. Bryant is the laughingstock of Weber State...

They think he is hilarious and said it was 'typical of Bryant to lie'.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Call em... check it out!

Well, gee, Steve, you forgot to post the phone number.

Everyone knows that you're lying once again.

I guess the stress of unemployment causes people to do strange things....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV April 16th 04 07:52 PM

Michael 'I lied about the PhD' Bryant wrote:

Michael W. Bryant is the laughingstock of Weber State...

They think he is hilarious and said it was 'typical of Bryant to lie'.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Call em... check it out!

Well, gee, Steve, you forgot to post the phone number.

You've certainly forgotten to post a lot of things also Fat Boy... like the
reason you lied about the PhD...

LOL!

(The phone number is readily available)

Everyone knows that you're lying once again.

Everyone? I rather doubt that. Most everyone knows you are a liar and
fabricator. That's documented fact!

I guess the stress of unemployment causes people to do strange things....

Stress Fat Boy? What stress? I'm not working by CHOICE, can you spell CHOICE,
do you know what the defintion of CHOICE is?

You're a frickin retard!

Michael Bryant April 16th 04 07:58 PM

From: N8KDV

Michael W. Bryant is the laughingstock of Weber State...

They think he is hilarious and said it was 'typical of Bryant to lie'.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Call em... check it out!

Well, gee, Steve, you forgot to post the phone number.

You've certainly forgotten to post a lot of things also Fat Boy... like the
reason you lied about the PhD...

LOL!

(The phone number is readily available)

Right. I think everyone can adequately interpret your reluctance to provide
something that will PROVE that you're lying.....

N8KDV April 16th 04 08:10 PM

From: N8KDV

Michael W. Bryant is the laughingstock of Weber State...

They think he is hilarious and said it was 'typical of Bryant to lie'.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Call em... check it out!

Well, gee, Steve, you forgot to post the phone number.

You've certainly forgotten to post a lot of things also Fat Boy... like the
reason you lied about the PhD...

LOL!

(The phone number is readily available)

Right. I think everyone can adequately interpret your reluctance to provide
something that will PROVE that you're lying.....

You are clearly retarded Fat Boy... look the number up yourself!

You DO know how to do a Google search don't you?

LW April 16th 04 10:52 PM

N8KDV and the Professor were sparring again so let's cut to the chase.

http://www.weber.edu

Weber State University
3850 University Circle
Ogden, Utah 84408
(801) 626-6000
(801) 626-6460

N8KDV April 16th 04 11:35 PM

LW wrote:

N8KDV and the Professor were sparring again so let's cut to the chase.

http://www.weber.edu

Weber State University
3850 University Circle
Ogden, Utah 84408
(801) 626-6000
(801) 626-6460

There ya go Bryant... call your 'ol workplace and share a few chuckles!

I know for a fact they'd love to chat!

Michael Bryant April 17th 04 03:32 AM

From: N8KDV

Weber State University
3850 University Circle
Ogden, Utah 84408
(801) 626-6000
(801) 626-6460

There ya go Bryant... call your 'ol workplace and share a few chuckles!

Actually, I do stay in contact with several people back there and even still
have an account at the Weber St Credit Union. If they wanted to talk to me they
know how to reach me.

I'm sure they got a chuckle out of you!

N8KDV April 17th 04 10:57 AM

From: N8KDV

Weber State University
3850 University Circle
Ogden, Utah 84408
(801) 626-6000
(801) 626-6460

There ya go Bryant... call your 'ol workplace and share a few chuckles!

Actually, I do stay in contact with several people back there and even still
have an account at the Weber St Credit Union. If they wanted to talk to me they
know how to reach me.

I'm sure they got a chuckle out of you!

Well we did have a good laugh about your nonexistent PhD...

You can take that to the bank, or the Credit Union!

N8KDV April 17th 04 11:26 AM

From: N8KDV

Weber State University
3850 University Circle
Ogden, Utah 84408
(801) 626-6000
(801) 626-6460

There ya go Bryant... call your 'ol workplace and share a few chuckles!

Actually, I do stay in contact with several people back there and even still
have an account at the Weber St Credit Union.

Is it like the 'ol days out there Fat Boy? You know, like when you put so much
money in they'd give you a toaster or something?

Were you thinking that someday you'd make a deposit and they'd give you a PhD?