RadioBanter

-   -   17820-BBC (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42054-17820-bbc.html)

NDeveau April 17th 04 06:07 PM

17820-BBC

Listening to 17820khz BBC. I can't find it listed anywhere on the
BBC site. Anyone know where it's from, aimed at, which schedule?
Fading now at 1703 utc.

Norm
Nova Scotia
Canada

Tom Holden April 17th 04 09:52 PM

NDeveau wrote:
Listening to 17820khz BBC. I can't find it listed
anywhere on the BBC site. Anyone know where it's from,
aimed at, which schedule? Fading now at 1703 utc.

I get it at 17830kHz. Listed in ILGRadio as transmitting from Ascension
Island towards Central Africa, India, China from 0800-2100 UTC.

Tom