RadioBanter

-   -   Kaito KA-1102 FCC ID (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42228-kaito-ka-1102-fcc-id.html)

Newsgroup Lurker April 27th 04 03:55 AM

Kaito KA-1102 FCC ID

Just out of interest, does anyone have a Kaito 1102 radio. If so, is there
an FCC ID on the back of the unit and can you post the FCC ID code?

Thanks!

snow April 27th 04 11:13 AM

Dan,
How does the Kaito 1102 compare to the DX-440? I use to own the DX-440
and it is a good portable. I was wondering if the 1102 is in the same league
as the 440??