RadioBanter

-   -   ( OT ) Bush warns Falluja rebels (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42256-re-ot-bush-warns-falluja-rebels.html)

Brian Hill April 28th 04 10:50 PM

( OT ) Bush warns Falluja rebels

"m II" Does that make them sympathisers or just
caring, emotional human beings?

No it means we are at the mercy of the enemies feelings and we don't want to
upset the liberals and all the other assholes in the world and that's a
****ed place to be. And yes more of our boys will die because of it. War
should be unbounded, not wishy washy once you enter into it.

MnMikew April 29th 04 04:40 PM

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"m II" Does that make them sympathisers or

just
caring, emotional human beings?

No it means we are at the mercy of the enemies feelings and we don't want

upset the liberals and all the other assholes in the world and that's a
****ed place to be. And yes more of our boys will die because of it. War
should be unbounded, not wishy washy once you enter into it.

Yes, the PC crapola has to end, time to break out some of those daisy
cutters.