RadioBanter

-   -   Hal Turner AKA The Unkown Comic (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42274-hal-turner-aka-unkown-comic.html)

Flanagan April 29th 04 10:19 PM

Hal Turner AKA The Unkown Comic

Just went to Turdners web site where he's still whinging about money -
nothing new there but he at one point claimed:

"My listenership dropped from an average of 20,000+ per night, (more
than many small town radio stations) down to only a few thousand and
then to a few hundred."

I blew coffee through my nose I laughed so hard. Hal Turner had 20 K
listeners a night? Riiiight! If the guy had more than 50 I'll eat
the hard bits in my cats litter box. The same 5 sad sacks called each
and every night. After unsuccesfully trying to sell his "network",
poor harold is trying to reconstitute his show as a subsription
service. Methinks not even the trailer trash who used to listen to
this shlub will fall for that one...

nobody April 30th 04 02:57 AM

In article ,
(Flanagan) wrote:

Just went to Turdners web site where he's still whinging about money -
nothing new there but he at one point claimed:

"My listenership dropped from an average of 20,000+ per night, (more
than many small town radio stations) down to only a few thousand and
then to a few hundred."

I blew coffee through my nose I laughed so hard. Hal Turner had 20 K
listeners a night? Riiiight! If the guy had more than 50 I'll eat
the hard bits in my cats litter box. The same 5 sad sacks called each
and every night. After unsuccesfully trying to sell his "network",
poor harold is trying to reconstitute his show as a subsription
service. Methinks not even the trailer trash who used to listen to
this shlub will fall for that one...

The trailer trash who used to listen has no money, whether they fall for
it or not.

Stephen M.H. Lawrence April 30th 04 03:34 AM

"nobody" wrote:
| The trailer trash who used to listen has no money, whether they fall for
| it or not.

The laundry called, and Turder's brown shirts are
ready for pickup.

He reminds me of the "F*cking Illinois Nazis" in
The Blues Brothers.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to