Old May 1st 04, 01:45 PM
Bill Everhart

Default Tell this dumb asshole off

On Sat, 1 May 2004 14:52:26 +0900, "Brenda Ann Dyer"
wrote:

"Andy in NJ" SHORECOGS at COMCAST DOT NET wrote in message
"llortamai" wrote in message
Rene Gonzalez is a UMass student that made this asshole comment

recently.

"Pat Tillman is not a hero: He got what was coming to him"

Tell this wanna-be journalist the...

Who the hell is Pat Tillman?

One of the true heros in the war on terrorism. A former pro football star
that gave up a 3.5 million dollar contract to serve his country (without
fanfare, it must be added). He was recently killed in action in Afghanistan.
He was posthumously awarded a promotion to corporal.. so he didn't even go
in as an officer, just a regular enlisted stiff. These are the people I
respect, even if in some circumstances I may not agree with their being
where they are (Afghanistan is not one of those, however). He's receiving
way more attention than he would have wanted.. but I feel the recognition is
appropriate. I think that all those who die in the service of our country
should receive the same wide recognition.

Yea, and it's all right for the Sinclair corp to do 2 hours on
Tillman but they can't show 40 minutes of Ted Koppel reading the names
of the rest of the dead soldiers. Unreal. It boggles the mind.
Old May 1st 04, 10:26 PM
N8KDV

Michael 'I lied about a PhD' Bryant wrote:

Talk about lies and fabrications...Don't forget to call the judge, again, you
undersized putz.

And you're a 270+++ pound putz!