Old May 4th 04, 03:54 PM
Mike Terry

Default Web Site Created to Counter FCC's Charges of Radio "Indecency"

PNN - Richmond,VA,USA
"indecent"
radio air personalities like Howard Stern, a nonprofit organization has
been ...
http://www.pnnonline.org/article.php?sid=5177&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Old May 4th 04, 04:15 PM
scroob

"Mike Terry" wrote in
:

"indecent"
radio air personalities like Howard Stern, a nonprofit organization has
been ...

Wow. A non profit organization to defend smut peddlers on the airwaves.

I, for one, am sick of turning on the TV or radio and being bombarded with
ads for natural male enhancement, sex drugs for those who no longer can,
condoms, feminine strips, etc. Talentless "entertainers" like Stern,
Mancow, and their ilk stoop to the lowest common denominator (sleaze)
because they know it sells and that the intelligence level of their
audience is barely above that of pond scum.

I think the FCC is finally headed back in the right direction.
Old May 5th 04, 01:04 AM
Gary

scroob wrote in message ...
"Mike Terry" wrote in
:

"indecent"
radio air personalities like Howard Stern, a nonprofit organization has
been ...

Wow. A non profit organization to defend smut peddlers on the airwaves.

I, for one, am sick of turning on the TV or radio and being bombarded with
ads for natural male enhancement, sex drugs for those who no longer can,
condoms, feminine strips, etc. Talentless "entertainers" like Stern,
Mancow, and their ilk stoop to the lowest common denominator (sleaze)
because they know it sells and that the intelligence level of their
audience is barely above that of pond scum.

I think the FCC is finally headed back in the right direction.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!
Old May 5th 04, 02:34 PM
Dwight Stewart

"scroob" wrote:

(snip) I, for one, am sick of turning on
the TV or radio and being bombarded
with ads for natural male enhancement,
sex drugs for those who no longer can,
condoms, feminine strips, etc. Talentless
"entertainers" like Stern, Mancow, and
their ilk stoop to the lowest common
denominator (sleaze) because they
know it sells and that the intelligence
level of their audience is barely above
that of pond scum. (snip)

Absolutely right. I'm also fed up with the sleazy garbage on TV and radio.
In my opinion, the FCC hasn't gone nearly far enough. They should also go
after the cable companies too - all are using satellites regulated by the
FCC to distribute their programming nationwide (something that industry
seems to be trying to avoid drawing attention to).

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Old May 5th 04, 09:55 PM
the captain

I can't stand people like stern and I wish they would boot rush too.

that is why I listen to shortwave and not the pathetic american media

Old May 6th 04, 01:21 AM
Stinger

"the captain" wrote in message
om...
I can't stand people like stern and I wish they would boot rush too.

that is why I listen to shortwave and not the pathetic american media

LOL! Hey captain -- ask the navigator where the "off" button is!

-- Stinger