RadioBanter

-   -   John 'f' Kerry Presidential Campaign Chided on being "Too White !" (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42399-john-f-kerry-presidential-campaign-chided-being-%22too-white-%22.html)

RHF May 5th 04 10:56 PM

John 'f' Kerry Presidential Campaign Chided on being "Too White !"

Kerry Campaign Chided on Diversity
- by Donald Lambro - THE WASHINGTON TIMES

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...0932-5540r.htm

Democratic strategist Donna Brazile criticized Sen. John Kerry
yesterday for failing to put Black and Hispanic leaders into
Senior Campaign Positions, saying it raised serious questions
about his (John 'f' Kerry) commitment to racial diversity.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...0932-5540r.htm

The Truth Will Set You Free ~ RHF

..

Mark S. Holden May 6th 04 02:08 AM

Dan wrote:
snip
What's the story on your constant "John 'f' Kerry" bit? What's the
'f' supposed to mean?

Dan

Sen. Kerry is known for pointing out his initials are JFK - even back
when he was in Vietnam.

You'll also notice a "John F'ing Kerry" variation as a tribute to his
use of the "F word" in an interview.

tommyknocker May 6th 04 03:57 AM

Mark S. Holden wrote:

Dan wrote:
snip
What's the story on your constant "John 'f' Kerry" bit? What's the
'f' supposed to mean?

Dan

Sen. Kerry is known for pointing out his initials are JFK - even back
when he was in Vietnam.

You'll also notice a "John F'ing Kerry" variation as a tribute to his
use of the "F word" in an interview.

The way he behaves on the campiagn trail, I would think that he would
utter the F word when pigs fly. Or was this back in his "Vietnam vets
against the war" days?

N8KDV May 6th 04 04:07 AM

tommyknocker wrote:

Mark S. Holden wrote:

Dan wrote:
snip
What's the story on your constant "John 'f' Kerry" bit? What's the
'f' supposed to mean?

Dan

Sen. Kerry is known for pointing out his initials are JFK - even back
when he was in Vietnam.

You'll also notice a "John F'ing Kerry" variation as a tribute to his
use of the "F word" in an interview.

The way he behaves on the campiagn trail, I would think that he would
utter the F word when pigs fly. Or was this back in his "Vietnam vets
against the war" days?

He used it in an interview with Rolling Stone back in 2003 I believe it was,
It's stuck with the fabricator ever since.

John F'ing Kerry.

RHF May 6th 04 10:09 AM

"Mark S. Holden" wrote in message ...
Dan wrote:
snip
What's the story on your constant "John 'f' Kerry" bit? What's the
'f' supposed to mean?

Dan

Sen. Kerry is known for pointing out his initials are JFK - even back
when he was in Vietnam.

You'll also notice a "John F'ing Kerry" variation as a tribute to his
use of the "F word" in an interview.

DAN,

'John Fitzgerald Kennedy' was the one and only "JFK" [.]
http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/jk35.html

John Forbes Kerry ( J'f'K) {The Want-To-Be} is NO "JFK" [.]

Hence the 'f' as a REMINDER TO ALL that John 'f' Kerry is NO "JFK".

ssi ~ RHF

..