RadioBanter

-   -   What is the Radio from "Pete" I've seen Referenced? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42408-what-radio-%22pete%22-ive-seen-referenced.html)

Dan Graves May 6th 04 04:45 AM

What is the Radio from "Pete" I've seen Referenced?

I've seen a few postings referring to some work someone named "Pete"
is doing in regards to a new radio. Can someone fill me in on this?

What kind of radio is it? Is there a web site?

(Always looking for an excuse for a new radio...)

Thanks!
Dan

Pete KE9OA May 8th 04 12:23 PM

Hi Dan,
This is a high performance MW receiver that I have designed. I
finally got the design captured into our new CAD system. We have been pretty
busy on other projects, so this one has taken a back seat for awhile.
Hopefully, in the next few months...................

Pete

Steve Black May 10th 04 02:50 AM

Pete,

What company are you with?

Steve

On Sat, 08 May 2004 11:23:13 GMT, "Pete KE9OA"
wrote:

Hi Dan,
This is a high performance MW receiver that I have designed. I
finally got the design captured into our new CAD system. We have been pretty
busy on other projects, so this one has taken a back seat for awhile.
Hopefully, in the next few months...................

Pete

.. .