RadioBanter

-   -   RILEY SAYS K1MAN BROADCASTS ARE LEGAL (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42414-re-riley-says-k1man-broadcasts-legal.html)

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 09:48 AM

RILEY SAYS K1MAN BROADCASTS ARE LEGAL

From: An Metet

And you quote 245 lines just so you can add one line of your own?

What a Usenet idiot you are!

Steve's the Master Centurion of Usenet idiots!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV May 6th 04 12:24 PM

From: An Metet

And you quote 245 lines just so you can add one line of your own?

What a Usenet idiot you are!

Steve's the Master Centurion of Usenet idiots!

And you are the master of lying about a PhD you fat ass retard!

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 12:34 PM

From: N8KDV

Steve's the Master Centurion of Usenet idiots!

And you are the master of lying about a PhD you fat ass retard!

OK, Master Retard. Why don't you list the lies you've uncovered? I'm glad to
see you've developed a hobby during your unemployment!

N8KDV May 6th 04 12:38 PM

From: N8KDV

Steve's the Master Centurion of Usenet idiots!

And you are the master of lying about a PhD you fat ass retard!

OK, Master Retard. Why don't you list the lies you've uncovered? I'm glad to
see you've developed a hobby during your unemployment!

Huh? Relist them all? Better get some sleep retard!

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 12:54 PM

From: N8KDV

Huh? Relist them all? Better get some sleep retard!

Even more importantly, why doesn't everyone re-list the lies Bush has told. I'm
not running for Prez!

What date did you "quit" working?

N8KDV May 6th 04 01:01 PM

From: N8KDV

Huh? Relist them all? Better get some sleep retard!

Even more importantly, why doesn't everyone re-list the lies Bush has told. I'm
not running for Prez!

What date did you "quit" working?

Gee Fat Boy, once again, didn't you spend $25 for that investigation?

You could have bought more Cheeto's!

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 01:15 PM

From: N8KDV

Gee Fat Boy, once again, didn't you spend $25 for that investigation?

You could have bought more Cheeto's!

I bought gas. I enjoy driving to work instead of laying around the house all
day, like you!

N8KDV May 6th 04 01:21 PM

From: N8KDV

Gee Fat Boy, once again, didn't you spend $25 for that investigation?

You could have bought more Cheeto's!

I bought gas. I enjoy driving to work instead of laying around the house all
day, like you!

I think you have gas! And I enjoy driving too... I own two cars.

Michael Bryant May 6th 04 01:27 PM

From: N8KDV

I bought gas. I enjoy driving to work instead of laying around the house

all
day, like you!

I think you have gas! And I enjoy driving too... I own two cars.

Wow. How impressive. I own three.

N8KDV May 6th 04 01:34 PM

From: N8KDV

I bought gas. I enjoy driving to work instead of laying around the house

all
day, like you!

I think you have gas! And I enjoy driving too... I own two cars.

Wow. How impressive. I own three.

But you're almost blind, and you enjoy driving to work?

Your fabrications and lies get better and better!