RadioBanter

-   -   Hey Bryant!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42429-hey-bryant.html)

Brian Hill May 6th 04 09:29 PM

Hey Bryant!!

You never finished explaining why you and your left wing buddies have more
of a right to exercise the First Amendment to the Constitution than us
conservatives? Just curious?

--
73 Brian
A lot of radios and 100' of rusty wire!

Michael Bryant May 7th 04 11:35 AM

From: "Brian Hill"

You never finished explaining why you and your left wing buddies have more
of a right to exercise the First Amendment to the Constitution than us
conservatives? Just curious?

Must've missed your original post. Make your argument, again. I'll try to
answer when I get home from teaching.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV May 7th 04 12:02 PM

From: "Brian Hill"

You never finished explaining why you and your left wing buddies have more
of a right to exercise the First Amendment to the Constitution than us
conservatives? Just curious?

Must've missed your original post. Make your argument, again. I'll try to
answer when I get home from teaching.

Oh come on Fat Boy, it's not really teaching is it? Don't you really think of
it as indoctrination?

Be careful driving out there, don't want you to hurt anyone.

Michael Bryant May 7th 04 04:42 PM

From: N8KDV

Make your argument, again. I'll try to
answer when I get home from teaching.

Oh come on Fat Boy, it's not really teaching is it? Don't you really think of
it as indoctrination?

No, but I'm sure YOU do!

Be careful driving out there, don't want you to hurt anyone.

Don't be loitering in the streets of Louisville, Steve.

uncle arnie May 7th 04 09:08 PM

On Thu, 06 May 2004 02:29 pm -0600 UTC, Brian Hill
posted: %MM

You never finished explaining why you and your left wing buddies have more
of a right to exercise the First Amendment to the Constitution than us
conservatives? Just curious?

Troll.
--
-UA

Brian Hill May 7th 04 11:57 PM

"Michael Bryant" wrote in
You never finished explaining why you and your left wing buddies have

more
of a right to exercise the First Amendment to the Constitution than us
conservatives? Just curious?

Must've missed your original post. Make your argument, again. I'll try to
answer when I get home from teaching.

Her I'll just post what you wrote and you tell us whats wrong with the
picture.

(What's boggling is the number of vets on this NG that call you a traitor if
you
exercize your freedom of criticism. What did they think they were
defending?)

Take your time.