Old May 7th 04, 06:46 AM
Mike Terry

Default AIR America Radio chief resigns

Chicago Tribune (subscription) - Chicago,IL,USA
In yet another sign of trouble for Air America Radio, the liberal talk
network entering its fifth chaotic week on the air, co-founder and chairman
Evan Cohen ...
http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...,3338899.story
?coll=chi-business-hed

Old May 7th 04, 01:58 PM
N8KDV

Diverd4777 wrote:

" Blinded By The Right"

Interesting book by Right Wing
" Dirty Trickster";
- Who, in disgust at how he'd been used, finally told all...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...-2180921-84032
68?v=glance

Picking up Air America Radio on WLIB 1190 here in NYC;
- So I guess they work for Free !

It's probably that or back to the shelter.

Old May 7th 04, 03:20 PM
Diverd4777

Diverd4777 wrote:

" Blinded By The Right"

Interesting book by Right Wing
" Dirty Trickster";
- Who, in disgust at how he'd been used, finally told all...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...-2180921-84032
68?v=glance

Picking up Air America Radio on WLIB 1190 here in NYC;
- So I guess they work for Free !

It's probably that or back to the shelter.

Shelter?
- Somehow I think their cash flow problems will resolve
& they'll all get paid;
LOTS of ads...

Old May 7th 04, 03:22 PM
Diverd4777

It's probably that or back to the shelter.

SHELTER?
Hey, this is a Republican Administration;
Shelters been closed, Dude...

& Apparantly the average life span of a homeless person is..
22 Months..

Old May 7th 04, 03:55 PM
m II

Diverd4777 wrote:
It's probably that or back to the shelter.

SHELTER?
Hey, this is a Republican Administration;
Shelters been closed, Dude...

& Apparantly the average life span of a homeless person is..
22 Months..

I wonder how many homeless are the result of moving jobs to Asia?

mike
Old May 7th 04, 04:15 PM
David

Most of them are Vietnam vets that Reagan put out on the street.