RadioBanter

-   -   Dear Mr. Bryant (ot) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42453-re-dear-mr-bryant-ot.html)

Michael Bryant May 7th 04 08:25 PM

Dear Mr. Bryant (ot)

From: Burr

Glad to know your proud to be an America.

I am proud, delighted, and sincerely thankful that I'm an American, Burr. But I
think that the important elements of what it means to be an American will
differ greatly between you and I.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Burr May 7th 04 08:38 PM

YUP, I went out and fought for my right for "you" to be an American

Tracy Fort May 7th 04 08:49 PM

From: Burr

Hey teach

\/
Glad to know your proud to be an America.

I am proud, delighted, and sincerely thankful that I'm an American, Burr. But I
think that the important elements of what it means to be an American will
differ greatly between you and I.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Me too...for the last 24 years.

Tracy

Michael Bryant May 7th 04 09:27 PM

From: Burr

As you have time in your busy schedule maybe you would time a minute
and answer all my little notes and replies to you. You seem to pick and
choose the ones you want to reply to.

I'm sorry if I've missed any of your messages, Burr. There have been 100's of
posts in the past two days. And, as I've explained in other threads, my AOL
USENET privileges have been turned off at least twice in the past 24 hours.

If I have missed any critical question, please feel free to email it to my
account. I'll try my best to respond, though I won't be home until later,
tonight.

No offense intended.

Burr May 7th 04 09:39 PM

Thank you so much for you reply!

Please sir take care on your drive home and be sure to use your scanner.
I do hope sir that you will consider the use of a bike in your travels
to and from work, this will help keep the price of fuel down and also
save fuel for the war effort.

As to my informative and "questing post" please take a few minutes to
check the list for missed post in answer to you pointed questions.

AS Always, Your friend,

Burr

PS; see Steve you could be nice to Mr. Bryant also then you'll could
have a kinder and gentler relationship. He may introduce you to his old
maid sister if you improve you attitude.

Michael Bryant May 7th 04 09:49 PM

From: Burr

As to my informative and "questing post" please take a few minutes to
check the list for missed post in answer to you pointed questions.

I'm sorry. I have and can't find it. Took forever just get through the backlog
from yesterday. If you could re-state your question or point, I'll try to focus
on a response. Please send a copy to my mailbox. Unlike Steve, I have no
problem with anyone emailing me.

As a matter fact, Steve has emailed me many times today, though common decency
prevents me from repeating his words. ;-)

With respect,

N8KDV May 7th 04 10:54 PM

From: Burr

As to my informative and "questing post" please take a few minutes to
check the list for missed post in answer to you pointed questions.

I'm sorry. I have and can't find it. Took forever just get through the backlog
from yesterday. If you could re-state your question or point, I'll try to focus
on a response. Please send a copy to my mailbox. Unlike Steve, I have no
problem with anyone emailing me.

As a matter fact, Steve has emailed me many times today, though common decency
prevents me from repeating his words. ;-)

Yes I did! But I only responded to the crap you sent me!

Here are my words: Stop emailing me you fat piece of ****!