RadioBanter

-   -   Proof of Torturing Advocacy (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42472-re-proof-torturing-advocacy.html)

Michael Bryant May 8th 04 06:39 PM

Proof of Torturing Advocacy

From: Dan

OTOH, if some of these guys just blew up 4 or 8 or 50 of my platoon
buddies, and I captured them, well, all's fair in love and war.

And I support Bush and Rumsfeld in thier promise to fully prosecute you should
you make that ILLEGAL decision.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Michael Bryant May 8th 04 08:46 PM

From: "-=jd=-"

I would like nothing better than to be a fly on the wall to see a
liberal's reaction in real time as they viewed the photo's and video's.

Horrible. Truly sickening. But evil doesn't justify evil. If you really
believes it does, I don't understand your hedging about abuse being
unacceptable.

RHF May 9th 04 12:07 AM

MWB,

YES - Just three little words... and all in a row.

MWB - Thank You for 'coming out of the closet' and Announcing
your personal support of President George "W" Bush :o) :o) :o)

just for the fun of it ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ...