RadioBanter

-   -   it is time to get rid of STEVE LARE (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42496-time-get-rid-steve-lare.html)

the captain May 10th 04 05:38 AM

it is time to get rid of STEVE LARE

if all the reasonable people on this group get together and complain
loud enough to Steve's ISP (see below), they will drop his account.
his foul off topic posts DO violate the principles of this rec group
!!!!!!

and we will not let his ISP off the hook either !!!!!

we can report them also if necessary for allowing this, ISP's are
accountable and CAN lose their access to the internet. don't let some
idiot tell you otherwise !!!!!!!!!

NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT !!!!!!

Hello,
Can you please forward a copy of the unacceptable posts? Once we have
these then we can have our abuse administrator investigate the user.
Also can you please provide us with a copy of the acceptable use
policy of the rec.radio.shortwave? If you are seeing inappropriate
posts from a particular user you should also report it to the
newsgroup administrator. If you have any questions or need further
assistance please feel free to contact Iserv customer services.

Thank you,
Danny
Iserv Customer Services
616-493-3740 or toll-free at 1-888-64-ISERV

Burr May 10th 04 07:10 AM

Here comes the judge, here comes the judge.

I ask you again as I have asked you "many" times in the pass, Captain
of what?

Burr

coustanis May 10th 04 12:28 PM

the captain wrote:

if all the reasonable people on this group get together and complain
loud enough to Steve's ISP (see below), they will drop his account.
his foul off topic posts DO violate the principles of this rec group
!!!!!!

WTF are you talking about. Steve's one of the few in this group that
actually DO
post on topic and useful stuff. He may be a bit harsh at times but
listen to the message,
not the messenger.
He and I got into it the other night but that was more of a late night,
I'm bored kind of thing.
Kinda fun, actually.
He posts useful information.

Tracy Fort May 10th 04 01:13 PM

On 9 May 2004 21:38:10 -0700, (the captain) wrote:

NOW IS THE TIME TO ACT !!!!!!

Hello,
Can you please forward a copy of the unacceptable posts? Once we have
these then we can have our abuse administrator investigate the user.
Also can you please provide us with a copy of the acceptable use
policy of the rec.radio.shortwave? If you are seeing inappropriate
posts from a particular user you should also report it to the
newsgroup administrator. If you have any questions or need further
assistance please feel free to contact Iserv customer services.

Thank you,
Danny
Iserv Customer Services
616-493-3740 or toll-free at 1-888-64-ISERV

Hahaha...not this again!

1. You need to find the acceptable use policy
2. You need to find the newsgroup admin

I don't think that either exist. Steve has every right to post as he
does. As much as I hate to say it, so does Bryant and his Canadian
buddy.

Good luck,
Tracy

Frank White May 10th 04 01:53 PM

In article ,
says...

if all the reasonable people on this group get together and complain
loud enough to Steve's ISP (see below), they will drop his account.
his foul off topic posts DO violate the principles of this rec group
!!!!!!

He's mentally ill.

Just ignore him.

(And if he is violating his ISP's TOS, it won't take complaints
from multiple posters, just yours will do.)

FW

T. Early May 10th 04 01:58 PM

"Burr" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Here comes the judge, here comes the judge.

I picture him as Ed Begley Sr. in "Hang 'Em High."

MnMikew May 10th 04 02:49 PM

Go F yourself loser!
"the captain" wrote in message
om.