RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Sony SW-100S (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42502-fs-sony-sw-100s.html)

Kevin Nathan May 11th 04 02:37 AM

FS: Sony SW-100S

Hello All,

I have for sale an excellent condition Sony SW-100S with all accessories,
original box and manuals. For those not familiar with the "S" package this
includes AC adapter, powered active antenna and a suction cup for mounting
the antenna on a window or some such. I love this little radio but I am
totally blind and getting frustrated with its inaccessibility for me. It is
no more than 2 years old and has always been used as a bed side receiver or
on a couple of trips in hotel rooms.

I am asking $225 plus shipping.

Thanks much.

--
Kevin, K7RX

Bill Everhart May 11th 04 03:27 AM

On Tue, 11 May 2004 01:37:34 GMT, "Kevin Nathan"
wrote:

Hello All,

I have for sale an excellent condition Sony SW-100S with all accessories,
original box and manuals. For those not familiar with the "S" package this
includes AC adapter, powered active antenna and a suction cup for mounting
the antenna on a window or some such. I love this little radio but I am
totally blind and getting frustrated with its inaccessibility for me. It is
no more than 2 years old and has always been used as a bed side receiver or
on a couple of trips in hotel rooms.

I am asking $225 plus shipping.

Thanks much.

One just went on Ebay today for $133. Just like yours. Can you lower
your price a little?

jtaylor May 11th 04 01:15 PM

Phil Wheeler wrote in message
What did the one on eBay sell for?

Think the answer to your question is indicated by the verb and number below:

One just went on Ebay today for $133.

Phil Wheeler May 11th 04 02:29 PM

Yeah .. my question was rhetorical (and sarcastic). The implication
that an asking price here should be adjusted downward based on an
opening eBay price is pretty funny. In the bidding frenzy, some eBay
folks pay more than list for their "finds".

Phil

Bill Everhart May 11th 04 03:05 PM

jtaylor wrote:
Phil Wheeler wrote in message

What did the one on eBay sell for?

Think the answer to your question is indicated by the verb and number below:

One just went on Ebay today for $133.

Uh, it was the ending price.

Bill Everhart May 11th 04 10:06 PM

On Tue, 11 May 2004 14:37:39 GMT, Phil Wheeler
wrote:

Ah .. I took "went on eBay" to mean it was just posted on eBay not that
it just sold on eBay.

Phil

My mistake.