RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Hey Bryant (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42515-ot-hey-bryant.html)

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:30 PM

(OT) Hey Bryant

Hey Bryant, you fat piece of academic ****! Stop emailing me... I don't
want your SPAM, **** for brains.

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 08:34 PM

From: N8KDV

Hey Bryant, you fat piece of academic ****! Stop emailing me... I don't
want your SPAM, **** for brains.

Be nice and stop acting like Master Barbarian and I might consider your
request. If not, i guess you can keep your promise and go to the judge.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:38 PM

From: N8KDV

Hey Bryant, you fat piece of academic ****! Stop emailing me... I don't
want your SPAM, **** for brains.

Be nice and stop acting like Master Barbarian and I might consider your
request. If not, i guess you can keep your promise and go to the judge.

You are building up quite a nice file!

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 08:41 PM

From: N8KDV

You are building up quite a nice file!

Oh, I'm keeping a nice file, too! How big does your file need to get for you to
keep your word?

Volker Tonn May 11th 04 08:52 PM

From: N8KDV

This is an 'OT'-thread initialised by N8KDV.
So please reply to him by email.
This he is asking for by doing the [OT] tag.

RADIO

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:52 PM

From: N8KDV

You are building up quite a nice file!

Oh, I'm keeping a nice file, too!

But you can't use yours for anything other than substantiating my case Fat Boy!

How big does your file need to get for you to
keep your word?

When will you keep yours piece of ****? On the 8th of February you sent me an email
promising to send no more.

But, we all know you just lie and fabricate.

You're a lying fat boy, what else can one expect?

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:55 PM

From: N8KDV

This is an 'OT'-thread initialised by N8KDV.
So please reply to him by email.
This he is asking for by doing the [OT] tag.

Guess you can't read... I never asked for an email response!

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 09:00 PM

From: Volker Tonn

This is an 'OT'-thread initialised by N8KDV.
So please reply to him by email.
This he is asking for by doing the [OT] tag.

Thanks, Volker! That's an excellent point.

N8KDV May 11th 04 09:08 PM

From: Volker Tonn

This is an 'OT'-thread initialised by N8KDV.
So please reply to him by email.
This he is asking for by doing the [OT] tag.

Thanks, Volker! That's an excellent point.

Only in your twisted little mind! If I wanted email in response I'd have
stated that fact Mr. Communication.

But I did not.

Volker Tonn May 11th 04 09:14 PM

From: N8KDV

This is an 'OT'-thread initialised by N8KDV.
So please reply to him by email.
This he is asking for by doing the [OT] tag.

Guess you can't read... I never asked for an email response!

It's not neccessary to ask twice.

You will get an email every time from now on offtopic posts.
Hopefully everbody will do so.

--

posted and mailed, f'up set