RadioBanter

-   -   Forward all Bryant's Posts To Nick Berg's Family (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42524-forward-all-bryants-posts-nick-bergs-family.html)

Tracy Fort May 12th 04 12:34 AM

Forward all Bryant's Posts To Nick Berg's Family

Good idea...You think it will make them smile?

Tracy

N8KDV May 12th 04 12:38 AM

They'll want to kill the Fat *******!

N8KDV May 12th 04 02:30 AM

Dan wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 19:51:12 -0400, N8KDV
wrote:

This is WWIII, wake up and get over it.

I agree with this. This *is* WWIII. The civilized world against
barbarians who want to return the world to the 12th century. These
people are insane.

Fortunately, we *will* stop them. It will take years, and will
probably take another 9-11 style attack on the US for the bleeding
heart liberals to get their heads out of their collective asses and
realize it, but it *will* happen.

Pray that it will.

Michael Bryant May 12th 04 02:33 AM

From: Dan

The civilized world against
barbarians who want to return the world to the 12th century. These
people are insane.

Fortunately, we *will* stop them. It will take years, and will
probably take another 9-11 style attack on the US for the bleeding
heart liberals to get their heads out of their collective asses and
realize it, but it *will* happen.

What a sad vision of the neo-con future.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Burr May 12th 04 03:01 AM

You a shame of your religion?

Burr

Michael Bryant May 12th 04 03:05 AM

From: Burr

You a shame of your religion?

Why don't you ask that of Steve?

N8KDV May 12th 04 03:10 AM

Michael 'I lied about that PhD, now I'm gettin investigated' Bryant

From: Burr

You a shame of your religion?

Why don't you ask that of Steve?

Any of your business Fat Boy?

N8KDV May 12th 04 03:12 AM

From: Burr

You a shame of your religion?

Why don't you ask that of Steve?

I'm not ashamed of my religion Fat Boy, but you were so ashamed of your
academic credentials that you had to lie and fabricate some more!

Michael Bryant May 12th 04 03:13 AM

From: N8KDV

From: Burr

You a shame of your religion?

Why don't you ask that of Steve?

Any of your business Fat Boy?

Ironic.....

Burr May 12th 04 03:18 AM

From the pulpit at the Catholic ChURch the priest talked about how bad
the Muslims are and that they have to be stopped.
He talked at length about the things that the Muslims have done to the
Catholic over the years and how they must be stopped from taking over
the world.

Burr

From: Burr

You a shame of your religion?

Why don't you ask that of Steve?

It's a shame when a "MAN" denies God and his faith, you just did that!!!

Burr Again